This picture perfect day is special for many reasons - it is an opportunity to give thanks for everything we take for granted - but it is also a day to cherish with family, to sit back, relax, and enjoy the festive meal. What better way to set the ambiance and Thanksgiving day feel than with the proper flower arrangement? So without further a-due, here are our Top 5 Thanksgiving Day Flower Arrangements.
1. Hudson Street: Fall In Love this season with Scott’s premier arrangement of orange unique roses, silver brunia, Peruvian lilies and carthamus designed in a magnolia leaf-lined wrapped vase. A stunning arrangement, more than ideal as a centerpiece for a traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner in New York City.
2. Hell's Kitchen: A bright exciting mix of red, orange and gold gerbera, tulips, roses, flowers in a chic smoked glass half moon vase. A striking and heavenly mix that screams fall, autumn, and Thanksgiving Day anywhere in New York.
3. Autumn Avenue: A cluster of orange tulips and black river stones. If you are looking for a slightly more modern alternative to some of our more traditional Thanksgiving Day arrangements, this is the piece for you. Simple, clean, and beautiful.
4. Bleeker Street: Antique Green Pink Hydrangea, Orange Roses & Tulips, and Golf Cymbidium Orchids. A softer, more delicate arrangement, which would be striking in a light, sun-filled room.
5. The Big Apple: A stunning lush arrangement of red shades styled with roses, celosia, tulips, hypericum in a black half moon vase with red delicious apples. This arrangement couldn't be more fitting for Thanksgiving Day. With vibrant reds and hand picked red delicious apples, this fun, exciting piece belongs in the center of your holiday meal.
To view our entire Fall Collection, click here or call Scott's Flowers NYC at 1.800.726.8874 to speak to a member of our award-winning team.