In order for you to get the most out of your Scotts Flowers arrangement, paying special attention can really help your flowers last. Most fresh flower arrangements last 4 to 6 days depending on the flowers used and the flower care they receive.
HERE ARE SOME GENERAL FLOWER CARE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CUT-FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS LAST:
- Check the water level in the vase and replenish it frequently
- Use warm water when refilling the vase
- Flowers that go limp are not drinking well and need to be recut
- Always discard wilted blooms (dead blooms cause bacteria in the water)
- Keep flowers away from drafts, direct sunlight, heating appliances, and ripening fruits