07-20-2015 Flower Care Tips
In order for you to get the most out of your Scotts Flowers arrangement, paying special attention can really help your flowers last. Most fresh flower arrangements last 4 to 6 days depending on the flowers used and the flower care they receive.
HERE ARE SOME GENERAL FLOWER CARE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CUT-FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS LAST:
- Check the water level in the vase and replenish it frequently
- Use warm water when refilling the vase
- Flowers that go limp are not drinking well and need to be recut
- Always discard wilted blooms (dead blooms cause bacteria in the water)
- Keep flowers away from drafts, direct sunlight, heating appliances, and ripening fruits