Each year, Father's Day is celebrated on the 3rd of June. More often than not, we shower our respective Father's with the usuals: a brand new office-appropriate tie, the missing tool in the garage, or top notch golf club.
This year, take a break from the norm and try something new with Scott's Flowers NYC. Here in Manhattan, we pride ourselves in creating original and fresh ideas for you to share with your Father. With New York City at your finger tips and same day delivery available, Scott's Flowers has you covered. Here are some ideas to get you started this year on Father's Day.
1. South Street Seaport - Brighten up Dad's week at the office with this innovative and NYC inspired arrangement. Dad will be sure to see the sun and good times of the beautiful harbor at South Street Seaport in this calm, soothing arrangement of blue hydrangea and green cymbidiums. Click here to see more pieces from our brand new summer collection!
2. Wine Gourmet Basket - We have yet to meet a Father who doesn't enjoy a good selection of wines and gourmet treats. That being said, treat your dad this Father's Day with this exquisite gift basket.
3. Money Tree - Give a gift this Father's Day that not only lasts, but represents good luck and fortune. This is a perfect gift for Dad to bring to the office. For more green plant ideas, check out our plant page here.
4. Beach Street - Bring the beach to the home or the office with this impressive arrangement from our new summer collection. To view more Father's Day arrangements from our summer collection click here.
5. Double White Orchids - As beautiful as they are classy, the double white orchid makes for an amazing Father's Day gift. With proper care, orchids can last well over a month. Take a look at all of our orchids here.